We have unmatched history or success in a broad-spectrum of industries, including;
For AbbVie (www.abbvie.com) a $28 Billion biopharmaceutical company;
- Establishing the Collaboration Services function and then transforming into a digital services organization responsible for O365 engineering, operations, support, and adoption while reducing costs by 43%.
- Separating from parent company on time and saving over $200,000.
- Initiating and managing Digital Office Transformation. Read More
Consumer Packaged Goods- Molson Coors
- For Molson Coors (www.molsoncoors.com) improving sales trends and profitability as independently measured by ACNielsen and IRI by enhancing sales presence via performance management of 5000+ sales force.
- Improving customer satisfaction of major retail customers as independently verified by Annual Cannondale Customer Satisfaction Survey by seamless execution in 500,000+ licensed outlets across the United States. Read More
Temporary Help- Manpower
Industrial Automation- Rockwell Automation
- For Rockwell Automation (www.rockwellautomation.com) one of the largest manufacturers of industrial automation controls in the world, we developed a product configurator capable of instantly constructing over 15 million product variations. When combined with the client’s order entry system, this configurator substantially increased orders for products with special features resulting in increased Read More
Logistics- Schneider Logistics
Government- Wisconsin Department of Revenue
- For Wisconsin Department of Revenue (www.revenue.wi.gov) we reengineered taxpayer appeal processing systems by applying advanced collaboration and workflow management technology that allowed various departments to work seamlessly on the appeals resulting in 400% improvement in processing efficiency Read More
Higher Education- University of Wisconsin System
- For University of Wisconsin System (www.wisconsin.edu) a major state-owned university system, we developed and implemented a web-based payroll system that allowed university’s 60,000 employees at 26 campuses across the state report their time and make changes to their payroll records on-line improving efficiency by 300% through reduction in manual time reporting and Read More